ADMIN: Friendly reminder

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2001
      Diane Joy Baker wrote:

      > To all (online) members of the MFA Committee:
      >
      > I have the following books in my collection, if you would like to borrow
      > them for reading purposes.

      A friendly reminder from the list administrator:

      Not everyone on the list is familiar with all the abbreviations used in
      the Mythopoeic Society. Please give a brief explanation when possible.

      For those wondering: "MFA" means "Mythopoeic Fantasy Award" which is
      given every year by the Mythopoeic Society. The above message is an
      offer to loan books nominated on the preliminary ballot to members of
      the awards committee.

      Thanks,
      Joan
      Your friendly neighborhood Mythsoc list administrator