Web updates

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      Fellow Stews,

      I have just made a bunch of updates on the web site, specifically for pub
      prices, contact info and other related stuff. For the interim, I have not
      tackled the membership restructure -- I'm assuming we still have some work
      to do on this. Where Society membership is listed on the web, I have
      increased the amount from $5 to $8. If anyone runs across something I've
      missed, please let me know!

      Ellie