Casting for LotR

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 29, 1999
      Diane wrote:

      >I would concur. She does indeed bring the banner,

      Just to be accurate, Arwen doesn't bring the banner. She sends the banner
      with Halbarad, who brings it to Aragon with Arwen's message. Arwen stays in
      Rivendell for the entire War of the Rings.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • Jim Bohannon
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 1, 1999
        Hear, hear Mary! That's a fine term. Who made the rules that say
        you're not a Star Trek fan if you don't dress like a Klingon and go to
        all the conventions? Or that you're not a true Star Wars fan if you
        didn't camp out to get tickets to "Phantom Menace", or at least get to
        see it during the first week? (I did neither - but I am a Star Wars
        fan!)

        Another "moderate Trekkie & Star Wars fan",

        Jim