Re: [mythsoc] Check it out! (HARRY POTTER)

  • James P. Robinson III
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Was the owl portraying Hedwig a snowy owl or a barn owl?

      Jim

      As the clock struck 12:06 PM 3/2/2001 -0500, Stolzi@... took pen in
      hand and wrote:
      >Just saw the trailer full (TV screen) size on cable news. It did not
      >disappoint, except that the color and mood are =darker= than what I picture
      >in my own mind. Almost all black and gray. I loved: Hedwig the beautiful,
      >Hagrid, and when the students throw up their witches' hats, a la Annapolis
      >middies graduating.
      >
      >Mary S

      James P. Robinson III jprobins@...

      author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
      an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
      given in writing.
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        jprobins@... writes:

        > Was the owl portraying Hedwig a snowy owl or a barn owl?

        I am no ornithologist. It was white. It flew straight to him - I believe
        someone has said that the owls in the film are ocmputer-generated.

        What's an ocmputer?

        Mary S