[mythsoc] Check it out! (HARRY POTTER)

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Just saw the trailer full (TV screen) size on cable news. It did not
      disappoint, except that the color and mood are =darker= than what I picture
      in my own mind. Almost all black and gray. I loved: Hedwig the beautiful,
      Hagrid, and when the students throw up their witches' hats, a la Annapolis
      middies graduating.

      Mary S
    • James P. Robinson III
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        Was the owl portraying Hedwig a snowy owl or a barn owl?

        Jim

        As the clock struck 12:06 PM 3/2/2001 -0500, Stolzi@... took pen in
        hand and wrote:
        >Just saw the trailer full (TV screen) size on cable news. It did not
        >disappoint, except that the color and mood are =darker= than what I picture
        >in my own mind. Almost all black and gray. I loved: Hedwig the beautiful,
        >Hagrid, and when the students throw up their witches' hats, a la Annapolis
        >middies graduating.
        >
        >Mary S

        James P. Robinson III jprobins@...

        author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
        an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
        given in writing.
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          jprobins@... writes:

          > Was the owl portraying Hedwig a snowy owl or a barn owl?

          I am no ornithologist. It was white. It flew straight to him - I believe
          someone has said that the owls in the film are ocmputer-generated.

          What's an ocmputer?

          Mary S