LEE TALKS 'LORD OF THE RINGS'

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      LEE TALKS 'LORD OF THE RINGS'

      Christopher Lee is talking about the Lord of the Rings films, again.

      While talking to Empire Online, Lee spoke favorably, again, about
      Jackson,
      saying, "His instincts are amazing. His stamina is something I could
      barely
      believe. He’s a very stable man. He has tremendous stamina and he needed
      it,
      he needed it."

      When asked to compare Star Wars: Episode II with the Lord of the Rings
      trilogy, Lee says, "I’ve said before that the Lord of the Rings, in my
      opinion – Star Wars speaks for itself, of course. It’ll be titanic as a
      film, they all are and deservedly so – but the Lord of the Rings will, I
      think, create cinema history because I don’t think anybody will have
      seen
      anything quite like it."