National Geographic Brothers Grimm Website

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/

      This one has a delightful opening web page, twelve of the stories
      in a good early 20th century translation and lots of other
      goodies! A must for all real Mythies.

      They have audio presentations of some of the stories. I listened
      to Cinderella and wasn't impressed, a simple reading with some
      character voices, but no other sounds or effects. It's the only
      thing I haven't like about the site so far.

      Have fun!

      Lisa
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Thanks, Lisa; great site!

        Ted

        Lisa Deutsch Harrigan wrote:

        > http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/
        >
        > This one has a delightful opening web page, twelve of the stories
        > in a good early 20th century translation and lots of other
        > goodies! A must for all real Mythies.
        >
        > They have audio presentations of some of the stories. I listened
        > to Cinderella and wasn't impressed, a simple reading with some
        > character voices, but no other sounds or effects. It's the only
        > thing I haven't like about the site so far.
        >
        > Have fun!
        >
        > Lisa

        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythopoeic Literature