Op-Ed link

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      I just made a few more trials of the link to Cate Plys's Chicago Sun-Times columns and, as seems not unusual with such things, it worked once and twice came up with "Page not Found". You can also enter through the Sun-Times home page, go to Commentary, and click on Cate Plys. The columns appear with, not surprisingly, exactly the same address as given in the link.

      T. Shaw