Mythcon 32 registration

  • emfarrell@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2001
      Just a reminder that registration fees for the 2001 Mythopoeic Conference
      (Mythcon 32) will go up on March first! You can sign up using the reg forms
      (we have HTML and PDF versions) on the conference web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon32.html

      Print out the form and send to the conference address.

      We are working on Progress Report #2 and hope to have more program
      details available soon. Hope to see you in Berkeley this August!

      Ellie