Re: [mythsoc] Recommended: ""

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
      It didn't crash my computer but I did get a 404 message. Here is the correct
      link to the article (I got the other from a message I got on the ChildLit
      list):

      http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/2001/02/15/fp15s1-csm.shtml

      Ted

      WendellWag@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 2/15/01 6:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > tedsherman@... writes:
      >
      > << http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml >>
      >
      > This site caused my computer to crash. Did this happen to anyone else?
      >
      > Wendell Wagner

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English