Re: [mythsoc] Recommended: ""

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
      In a message dated 2/15/01 6:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      tedsherman@... writes:

      << http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml >>

      This site caused my computer to crash. Did this happen to anyone else?

      Wendell Wagner
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
        It didn't crash my computer but I did get a 404 message. Here is the correct
        link to the article (I got the other from a message I got on the ChildLit
        list):

        http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/2001/02/15/fp15s1-csm.shtml

        Ted

        WendellWag@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 2/15/01 6:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > tedsherman@... writes:
        >
        > << http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml >>
        >
        > This site caused my computer to crash. Did this happen to anyone else?
        >
        > Wendell Wagner

        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythopoeic Literature
        Associate Professor of English