Recommended: ""

  • tedsherman@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
      tedsherman@... has recommended this article from
      The Christian Science Monitor's electronic edition.

      This article is from the Christian
      Science Monitor. Those of you who have
      read Pullman's books will get the most
      out of it.

      Ted

      Click here to email this story to a friend:
      http://www.csmonitor.com/cgi-bin/send-story?2001/02/15/text/

      Click here to read this story online:
      http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml

      (c) Copyright 2001 The Christian Science Monitor. All rights reserved.

      Click here to email this story to a friend:
      http://www.csmonitor.com/cgi-bin/send-story?2001/02/15/text/

      The Christian Science Monitor-- an independent daily newspaper providing context and clarity on national and international news, peoples and cultures, and social trends. Online at http://www.csmonitor.com

      Click here to order a free sample copy of the print edition of the Monitor:
      http://www.csmonitor.com/advertising/order_page.html
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
        In a message dated 2/15/01 6:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        tedsherman@... writes:

        << http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml >>

        This site caused my computer to crash. Did this happen to anyone else?

        Wendell Wagner
      • Ted Sherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
          It didn't crash my computer but I did get a 404 message. Here is the correct
          link to the article (I got the other from a message I got on the ChildLit
          list):

          http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/2001/02/15/fp15s1-csm.shtml

          Ted

          WendellWag@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 2/15/01 6:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          > tedsherman@... writes:
          >
          > << http://www.csmonitor.com/durable//f-csm.shtml >>
          >
          > This site caused my computer to crash. Did this happen to anyone else?
          >
          > Wendell Wagner

          Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
          Mythopoeic Literature
          Associate Professor of English