Mythopoeic Society videos

  • emfarrell@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 12:57 PM
      I'm wondering if any past Mythcon attendees have made videotapes of
      conference program activities, and would be willing to provide copies of these
      for our archives? I have several tapes made by Arden Smith (mainly including
      the Not-Ready-for-Mythcon Players productions, masquerades, etc.), plus one
      slightly more complete tape from the San Diego conference.

      I would also be interested in hearing about tapes of discussion group
      meetings or other activities. If anyone has anything they'd like to contribute,
      please contact me off-list.

      Thanks!

      Ellie

      *****