unabriged hard cover or leather Pilgrim's Progress

  • Steve Schaper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2001
      A bit early for the Inklings, but it is sort of in the genre. I've decided I want a copy,
      unabridged, and well-bound. Amazon has many instances of the book, but they don't tell me
      what is and isn't unabridged, etc.

      Anyone have a good copy on their shelves who's publisher I could be told of, and perhaps
      ISBN?