[Fwd: [myth-stewards] Re: FWD: Mythlore permissions request]

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 6:59 AM
      Are any of the following authors on the MythSoc list? If so, please contact me
      immediately. If not, does anyone on the list have contact information for any of the
      following authors of Mythlore articles? If so, please either contact them and have them
      contact me immediately or forward this message to them (or send me their contact
      information).

      Thanks,

      Ted

      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 7:19 AM
        On Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:59:25 -0600 Ted Sherman <tedsherman@...>
        writes:
        > > > Cit: William Senior, "Donaldson and Tolkien," Mythlore, Vol.
        > 18, No. 4,
        > > > Autumn, 1992, pp. 37-43.

        Ted,

        Would this be William Senior, former president of the International
        Association of the Fantastic in the Arts? If so, his email is
        mailto:wsenior@...

        Matt

        Currently Reading: Thirteen Phantasms by James Blaylock
        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.