Re: [mythsoc] Startling web find

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
      Yes, it is the same Lloyd Alexander. Take a look at the following URL:

      http://www.unaweb.com/book/bio.html

      I'm surprised I was able to figure this out. I had never heard of this
      before either. There was nothing about Alexander's French translations in
      _The Encyclopedia of Fantasy_, so on a whim I stuck the terms "Lloyd
      Alexander," "French," and "translator" into Google and found that page.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
        WendellWag@... writes:

        > Yes, it is the same Lloyd Alexander.

        Cool, Wendell! "The Web Knows All." And it is a great site in general.
        Check out the Pat Wynne-ish illo (not credited) at
        http://www.unaweb.com/book/wales.html

        Mary S