Re: hi (French Sites on Tolkien)

  • Vincent Ferre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Good evening,

      � I don't speak French, but do welcome you to the list.�
      Thank you so much !
      I�ve joined very lately, but I already receive very interesting
      messages !

      �I'm afraid we don't get a lot of coverage with foreign news of any sort [�]
      Of course there is the Internet, and I presume you can find *anything* out
      there, including a French-speaking site dedicated to Tolkien. It would not
      surprise me!�

      In that case, you will perhaps be interested by these addresses, of v.
      interesting (I think) French sites ; some parts of them are in English

      http://www.geocities.com/almacq.geo/tolktop.html articles and a sindarin
      dictionary (in English)
      http://www.jrrvf.com a v. good newsgroup, with critics, etc.
      http://www.chez.com/tolkienvf