List change

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      As of today, the Mythsoc list has been transferred to Yahoo! groups.

      The address for the mythsoc list has become mythsoc@yahoogroups.com (but
      the egroups address should still work).

      The main web page for Yahoo! groups is groups.yahoo.com

      Anyone who has managed their groups through the egroups web page will now
      have to do so through the Yahoo! groups web page. The first thing to do
      when you arrive at that page is to click on "convert your accounts here."
      Otherwise, you won't be able to find your groups. You will have to get a
      Yahoo! ID. I'm told that Yahoo! will assign you a Yahoo! e-mail address,
      but you never have to use it.

      (I got my Yahoo! ID in advance, so I was never assigned a Yahoo! e-mail
      address.)

      E-mail me with any questions.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...