Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 493

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      I'm pretty sure that none of that sort of thing was transported to Hawaii
      this summer, but they still had supplies of the mugs (also a C.S. Lewis mug,
      in green on clear glass, from the companion Pat Wynne illustration) at the
      Milwaukee Mythcon, two summers ago. I don't know if Lee handles them apart
      from Mythcon sales, though. There's a picture of the Tolkien mug on my Bird
      & Baby website (hopefully, the URL appears below?).

      --

      David Lenander, Library Manager I

      University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library Access Services

      Diehl Hall / 505 Essex SE, / Mpls., MN 55455

      Phone: work: (612)626-3375 fax: (612)626-2454 home: (651)292-8887

      e-mail: d-lena@... web-page: http://umn.edu/~d-lena/BirdnBab.html