Re: [mythsoc] LORD OF THE RINGS CALENDAR IMAGES ON LINE

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
      Joan,

      I don't see any links to pictures when I visit the site below.

      Ted

      Joan Marie Verba wrote:

      > LORD OF THE RINGS CALENDAR IMAGES ON LINE
      >
      > The National Post has posted scans from the LOTR calendar distributed
      > exclusively a few months ago. They show great shots of many of the
      > characters including Saruman, Galadriel, and more.
      > http://www.nationalpost.com/artslife/story.html?f=/stories/20010110/431136.
      > html

      > Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      > Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society
      > List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
      > MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Box X041, Department of English
      Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836; FAX 615 898-5098
      tsherman@...
      tedsherman@...
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
        >I don't see any links to pictures when I visit the site below.

        Oh, dear. I rechecked the address and I copied it from the source
        precisely. The source may be in error. If they print a correction, I'll
        transfer it to the list.

        Thanks,
        Joan

        Joan Marie Verba verba001@...