LORD OF THE RINGS CALENDAR IMAGES ON LINE

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
      LORD OF THE RINGS CALENDAR IMAGES ON LINE

      The National Post has posted scans from the LOTR calendar distributed
      exclusively a few months ago. They show great shots of many of the
      characters including Saruman, Galadriel, and more.
      http://www.nationalpost.com/artslife/story.html?f=/stories/20010110/431136.
      html

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
      MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
        >I don't see any links to pictures when I visit the site below.

        Oh, dear. I rechecked the address and I copied it from the source
        precisely. The source may be in error. If they print a correction, I'll
        transfer it to the list.

        Thanks,
        Joan

        Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
        List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
        MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
      • Ted Sherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
          Joan,

          I don't see any links to pictures when I visit the site below.

          Ted

          Joan Marie Verba wrote:

          > LORD OF THE RINGS CALENDAR IMAGES ON LINE
          >
          > The National Post has posted scans from the LOTR calendar distributed
          > exclusively a few months ago. They show great shots of many of the
          > characters including Saruman, Galadriel, and more.
          > http://www.nationalpost.com/artslife/story.html?f=/stories/20010110/431136.
          > html

          > Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
          > Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society
          > List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
          > MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists

          Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
          Mythopoeic Literature