Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 486

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2001
      In a message dated 1/10/01 9:44:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      << In a message dated 1/10/01 5:47:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      sschaper@... writes:

      > One gathers from the news, that the cast and crew are either high or
      > hung-over, one doubts they are mentally alert enough to pay attention to
      > these details :-(

      Really? Is this actually true (beyond, I mean, typical Hollywood
      befuddlement about reality)? >>

      O.K., I see that you're talking about the following news story:

      > Warner Bros. Pictures confirmed Sunday that drug
      > paraphernalia was found at the movie studio outside
      > of London that is housing the production team for
      > "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
      >
      > The company, a unit of Time Warner Inc., said in a
      > statement that it immediately advised law enforcement
      > authorities of its findings at Leavesden Studios, which
      > had been closed for the holidays since Dec. 24.
      >
      > Warner Bros. said the items in question were not found
      > on, or near, any of the sets in use by the production of
      > the movie, which is based on the first book in J.K.
      > Rowling's popular series about the schoolboy wizard.

      Steve, could you ease back a little bit on your tendency to exaggerate?