Re: [mythsoc] FANS LINE UP FOR RINGS PEEK

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
      This brings up something I've been wondering about--a couple of items I've read seem to indicate that the trailer will only be attached to _certain_ prints of Thirteen Days. Do you know if that's true and, if so, how to know where/when? Would a particular theater, for example, know ahead of time if they would be showing it? This may be a stupid question, but I'm admittedly ignorant where the movie business is concerned.

      And, alas, being in Omaha I don't think I'll make it to Burbank where I could be sure of seeing the trailer. I think we do have an AMC theater, though. (I've asked for Friday afternoon off from work, on the pretext that I have to leave for an out-of-town meeting. The meeting is real, but I truly wouldn't have to leave until about 4 pm. I'll be awfully disappointed if I use up vacation time and then don't get to see it!)

      -- Trudy