Words to live by

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2001
      I found this comment inserted in passing in a Usenet post on how to read
      while eating and doing similar activities, and I think it makes a good motto:

      "If you've never walked into a parking meter, you're wasting valuable
      reading time." -- Eloise Beltz-Decker

      David Bratman
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2001
        ingbrand@... writes:

        > So what was the problem with Sean Bean, who's playing
        > Boromir. Why didn't he
        > want to get the Fellowship
        > tattoo?

        I think he had left NZ - one article spoke of his plans to get the tattoo
        elsewhere.

        Mary S