Re: [mythsoc] Beyond Bree tribute to Rayner Unwin

  • James P. Robinson III
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      What is Beyond Bree and how does one subscribe?

      Jim

      As the clock struck 10:19 AM 1/1/2001 -0800, Eleanor Farrell took pen in
      hand and wrote:
      > Nancy Martsch, editor of _Beyond Bree_, asked me to forward this request:
      >
      >I've received news of the death of Rayner Unwin on November 23. I'd like
      >to do a
      >sort of tribute in the next "Beyond Bree". Would you or any MythSoc people
      >have
      >anything to contribute? Thanks.
      >
      >Please respond directly to Nancy:
      >
      >E-mail c/o rsiskind@...
      >Snail mail: Nancy Martsch, "Beyond Bree", PO Box 55372, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Ellie

      James P. Robinson III jprobins@...

      author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
      an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
      given in writing.