Re: [mythsoc] CS Lewis vs. LF Baum

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
      For me, the interesting thing about the _Salon_ article is that it's just one
      more piece of evidence that there are people there who think that fantasy is
      just as important as mainstream fiction. There are certainly mistakes and
      odd opinions in the article, but at least they are willing to discuss fantasy
      (even children's fantasy) on the same level as other fiction. Remember,
      _Salon_ is the magazine where they have a bunch of Tolkien fans.