Beyond Bree tribute to Rayner Unwin

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Nancy Martsch, editor of _Beyond Bree_, asked me to forward this request:

      I've received news of the death of Rayner Unwin on November 23. I'd like
      to do a
      sort of tribute in the next "Beyond Bree". Would you or any MythSoc people have
      anything to contribute? Thanks.

      Please respond directly to Nancy:

      E-mail c/o rsiskind@...
      Snail mail: Nancy Martsch, "Beyond Bree", PO Box 55372, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

      Thanks,

      Ellie
    • James P. Robinson III
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        What is Beyond Bree and how does one subscribe?

        Jim

        As the clock struck 10:19 AM 1/1/2001 -0800, Eleanor Farrell took pen in
        hand and wrote:
        > Nancy Martsch, editor of _Beyond Bree_, asked me to forward this request:
        >
        >I've received news of the death of Rayner Unwin on November 23. I'd like
        >to do a
        >sort of tribute in the next "Beyond Bree". Would you or any MythSoc people
        >have
        >anything to contribute? Thanks.
        >
        >Please respond directly to Nancy:
        >
        >E-mail c/o rsiskind@...
        >Snail mail: Nancy Martsch, "Beyond Bree", PO Box 55372, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Ellie

        James P. Robinson III jprobins@...

        author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
        an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
        given in writing.