Dwarf sighting?

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      Out shopping this afternoon in Lowe's hardware, saw a shortish man, rather
      plump, with a totally bald, shining dome, no mustache, and a vigorous
      pepper-and-salt chin-sprouting beard, pointed and also winged out to the
      sides, fairly long. His appearance was quite striking.

      In the absence of metalwork, don't you think a modern-day Dwarf might
      gravitate to the hardware business?

      Mary S
    • Sophie Masson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        Yes, and I know an artist who's most definitely an elf--she has a pointed
        face, pointed ears, wispy hair, far away eyes, and a strange mixture of
        chill and charm in her manner..
        Sophie
        Author site:
        http://www.northnet.com.au/~smasson