Re: [mythsoc] Magical Christmas gifts!

  • James P. Robinson III
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
      Does anyone know a good source for Harry Potter t-shirts and sweatshirts
      (adult sixes, of course)? I have had trouble finding them.

      Jim
    • James P. Robinson III
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
        Sorry, that should have been "sizes".

        As the clock struck 04:46 PM 12/27/2000 -0600, James P. Robinson III took

      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
          In a message dated 12/27/2000 5:50:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          jprobins@... writes:

          << Does anyone know a good source for Harry Potter t-shirts and sweatshirts
          (adult sixes, of course)? I have had trouble finding them. >>

          The Warner Bros. store in my mall had all sorts of HP stuff. Do you have a
          WB store near you?

          Lizzie