Re: [mythsoc] Magical Christmas gifts!

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
      From: <Stolzi@...>

      > Tuesday night we ran taste tests on the Every Flavor Jelly Beans.

      Ye're a braver woman than I am, Mary Stolzenbach!

      > We had buttered toast, toasted marshmallow, black pepper, various fruits
      (the
      > watermelon has a green coat and a red inside!), and did find a Booger
      Flavor
      > one and it did taste like boogers (salt, mostly, and the inside of your
      > nose). But far more revolting than that was the Sardine flavor. That is
      > horrid jolt in something sweet!
      >
      > We did not find a Vomit Flavor and I really, really don't want to know
      about
      > it.

      You lost me at the black pepper! The real thing causes an extremely
      uncomfortable burning sensation in my mouth that I suspect is not what most
      people get from a little amount of pepper.

      Berni
    • James P. Robinson III
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
        Does anyone know a good source for Harry Potter t-shirts and sweatshirts
        (adult sixes, of course)? I have had trouble finding them.

        Jim
      • James P. Robinson III
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
          Sorry, that should have been "sizes".

          As the clock struck 04:46 PM 12/27/2000 -0600, James P. Robinson III took

        • ERATRIANO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 27, 2000
            In a message dated 12/27/2000 5:50:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            jprobins@... writes:

            << Does anyone know a good source for Harry Potter t-shirts and sweatshirts
            (adult sixes, of course)? I have had trouble finding them. >>

            The Warner Bros. store in my mall had all sorts of HP stuff. Do you have a
            WB store near you?

            Lizzie