NEW PHOTO OF GALADRIEL

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
      NEW PHOTO OF GALADRIEL

      We just received this picture of Cate Blanchett as Galadriel in our
      mailbox!
      (Granted its not the best quality, but its our first true look at the
      queen!) Go to to view photo
      http://www.theonering.net/movie/scrapbook

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
      MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • Trudy Shaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
        I went through about 20 pages of images before getting smart and using the
        Search feature. To get to the Galadriel/Cate Blanchett photo immediately,
        try adding /large/624/ to the end of the address:
        http://www.theonering.net/movie/scrapbook/large/624. My browser won't let
        me attempt it until after I send this message, so I can't completely vouch
        for it, but that was the address at the top of the page.
        -- Trudy