Re: [mythsoc] Bumper sticker

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2000
      From: <Stolzi@...>
      To: <mythsoc@egroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 10:24 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Bumper sticker

      > Ahead of me in a line today was this bumper sticker:
      >
      > "Not all who wander are lost."
      >
      > Gave me a fine smile on this pre-holiday day of rushing about.
      >
      > Mary S

      It gave one to me, and I didn't even see it; these days you mostly see
      buttons that say things like "I'm a b____ and proud of it!" and the like.
      Gentle humor is wonderful.

      I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be away a few days (and off
      line), so I hope you receive my BW package, which is on its way to
      ou. ---djb.