Re: Private showing

  • Diane Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 1999
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > I went to see TREKKIES at a multiplex, early afternoon showing, and was the ONLY > person there. They showed the whole thing, just for little ole me! Strange > feeling it was. Interesting movie, though.

      Now you know what it must have been like for a Hollywood producer of the
      thirties. Odd, isn't it? What were your impressions of the film?
      ---djb.

    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 1999
        In a message dated 6/25/99 8:47:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        > What were your impressions of the film?

        Cute, kind of heartwarming in its own odd way. Not scornful of the fans,
        though a bit bemused at times.

        Mary S