Neal Barrett, Jr.

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000
      Has anyone read any stuff by Neal Barrett, Jr? A friend was raving about his
      latest book, _The Prophecy Machine_, so I was wondering if there were any
      other opinions out there...

      "Books are my passion, not only writing them and every once in a while even
      reading them but just having them and moving them around and feeling the
      comfort of their serene presence."
      --Fred Buechner
      Currently reading: Sky Coyote by Kage Baker