Re: [mythsoc] Atheist's companions

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
      I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the quote is from CS Lewis and it's in
      Surprised by Joy. I'll check on it later today and report back, unless someone
      else beats me to it.

      Ted

      PS: By the way, the next issue of Mythlore is at the mailing agent and should
      enter the postal system this week. There was a lengthy delay at the printer, who
      had the material from mid-October to just after Thanksgiving!

      Diane Joy Baker wrote:

> [...]

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Box X041, Department of English
      Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836; FAX 615 898-5098
      tsherman@...
      tedsherman@...
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
        > I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the quote is from CS Lewis and it's
        in
        > Surprised by Joy. I'll check on it later today and report back, unless
        someone
        > else beats me to it.
        >
        > Ted
        >
        > PS: By the way, the next issue of Mythlore is at the mailing agent and
        should
        > enter the postal system this week. There was a lengthy delay at the
        printer, who
        > had the material from mid-October to just after Thanksgiving!

        Thanks for the response; I feel sure you're right, as I read SPJ a while
        back, and feel sure that must have been where I saw it. Thanks, too, for
        the note on Mythlore. Ouch! quite a delay for the printer. ---djb.