Help for Polish Ph.D. student

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 15, 2000
      I've had the following message from a student in Poland, Pawel Hibner. His
      subject is mostly beyond my knowledge, and his question about an academic
      exchange is outside my experience, so with his permission I'm forwarding
      his queries in case any other member of this list can help him. If so,
      please write to Pawel directly, at <phibner@...>.

      Wayne Hammond

      ----------

      I am writing to you as I really don't know who to get in touch with.

      I am a Polish Ph.D. student writing on gender and power in fantasy and SF.
      I am looking for any ideas, views, articles, essays etc, that would help me
      write and accomplish my dissertation.

      I was also advised by my supervisor to get in touch with a university where
      I could attend some sort of exchange scholarship or fellowship in order to
      consult my written piece and to broaden my knowledge on the topic right on
      the site before I present my dissertation down here in Poland.

      please forgive me my bothering you but believe I have nobody to ask for
      advice or help.

      Pawel Hibner