NEW HOBBITON PHOTOS

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2000
      NEW HOBBITON PHOTOS

      Scoop has posted several new shots of the Hobbiton set from New Zealand.
      They show a cottage by a small lake. Visit the link above to check them
      out!

      http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0011/S00068.htm
      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc,
      MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2000
        From: "Joan Marie Verba" <verba001@...>
        > NEW HOBBITON PHOTOS
        >
        > Scoop has posted several new shots of the Hobbiton set from New Zealand.
        > They show a cottage by a small lake. Visit the link above to check them
        > out!
        >
        > http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0011/S00068.htm

        Oh, I like those! I like the little detailing on the roof, and the hobbit
        homes across the lake look like proper hobbit homes. Clicking on another
        link to get to Bilbo's house, I can see why Lobelia couldn't wait for him to
        leave so she could have it.

        Berni