Railway Children

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Just after I'd deleted the posts about The Railway Children (oops), I opened my next e-mail message which happened to be a "Programming Highlights" list from Iowa Public Television. One of the entries is as follows:

      Three resourceful children save the day when their family is thrown into distress by the mysterious disappearance of their father in this week's EXXONMOBIL MASTERPIECE THEATRE presentation, "The Railway Children." Based on a 1906 novel by E. Nesbit, this adaptation stars Jenny Agutter, Michael Kitchen and Richard Attenborough. See it Sunday, November 12 at 9 p.m.
      http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/railway/index.html.

      I can't say whether the program will be any good, never having seen it, but the cast sounds interesting.

      --Trudy