Re: Nominations...

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 1998
      Trish Lewis commented:

      >I'm only just now reading it, but the book, "Harry Potter...", by J.K.
      >Rowling, I think, would be a great nomination for 1999 (next one,
      >right?) for children's category...
      >
      >Trish Lewis
      >trishymouse@...

      Trish, how about more details? For nomination info, what's the publication
      date (ie, it needs to be 1998) and publisher? And what's the book about?
      (You can wait till you've finished to answer that one.....)

      Thanks!

      Ellie

      *
      Eleanor M. Farrell
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society newsletter)
      *