Rowling interview

  • stephen@stephen.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      Steve Schaper wrote:
      >I read the interview. She indicated, among other things, that immorality
      >consisted of not using condoms when fornicating in high school

      Not in the Vancouver Sun interview linked from:
      http://www.bcchristiannews.org/weekly/october00/28/news.html
      she did not.

      Did she say this somewhere else?
    • ted sherman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
        I read the review and it said nothing like what is quoted below. Let's be
        sure not to (unintentionally or not) put words into people's mouths.

        Ted

        --
        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythopoeic Literature