Stevermer's New Book

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      David Lenander wrote:

      > By the way, I read Caroline Stevermer's new book, _When the King Comes Home_ and greatly enjoyed it.

      Caroline Stevermer has a new book out? What's it about? When
      you mentioned it I looked it up on Borders.com and Amazon, but
      all they have is photos of the cover. (Amazon entices you to
      write the first review of this book and maybe get a $50 gift
      certificate...) Can you give us a general idea?

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>