The magic of LOTR

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
      Here's an interesting article - I know the author very slightly - by a
      man who recently read The Lord of the Rings for himself for the first
      time, sustained only by memories of hearing the book read aloud as a
      child long ago. He found it disappointing, but I think his comments are
      thoughtful. I wrote a reply, which I'll share later.

      http://www.amelor.com/wm_15.html

      David Bratman