Re: Tolkien Bibliography wanted

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 1999
      Well, there is Richard West's (Richard, are you out there) 1981 bibliography,
      entitled Tolkien Criticism: An Annotated Checklist Revised Ed. (Kent State UP,
      ISBN 0873382560).

      It seems to me that there's also a more recent bibliography/checklist, but I
      can't remember an author or title.

      Ted

      PS: About the earlier request for submission for a fall issue of Mythlore: the
      deadline is 1 October, and the submissions should follow MLA style as outlined
      in the MLA Handbook (fourth or fifth edition).