Mythcon 32

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Our next Mythopoeic Conference (Mythcon 32) will be held from August 3-6,
      2001, at the Clark Kerr Campus in Berkeley, California. Guests of honor
      will be David L. Dodds (Williams scholar) and Peter S. Beagle (fantasy
      author).

      Progress Report 1 has been printed and is in the process of being
      bulk-mailed to registered attendees and to our conference mailing list. You
      can also download a PDF copy of PR#1 from the Society web site, along with
      a registration form which can be printed and mailed. Mythopoeic Society
      members get a discount on Mythcon 32 registration: so no excuses for not
      joining the Society! Information on room and board rates is also available.

      We are excited about our upcoming Mythcon and hope to see many of you next
      summer. For more details about Mythcon 32, please visit the Society web
      site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon32.html

      Cheers,

      Ellie