Holiday suggestion

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      In honor of Professor Tolkien, why not send some Trees?

      <A HREF="http://www.heifer.org">http://www.heifer.org</A> can tell you how to
      send a gift of trees or seedlings to needy places overseas, and get a gift
      card for the person you are honoring.

      From everything I know this seems a worthy organization. I am pleased to see
      them adding items like Trees and Bees, with which you can honor your
      vegetarian friends. Though of course a lot of the heifers and goats and
      water buffaloes they send are used for milk and other purposes, not meat.

      $25 gets you one-tenth of a water buffalo! :)

      Mary S