Genre Literature

  • stephen@stephen.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
      This all seems silly to me. There just is no shortage of novels that are
      fully Genre, fully Literature and deservedly popular. We could spend hours
      making lists:
      Lord of the Rings, The Dispossessed, Lord or Light, City in the Stars, That
      Hideous Strength, Neuromancer, Dune, Alice in Wonderland...

      If this work make Academia nervous... oh well. The Impressionist painters
      made Academia a lot more upset than Genre fiction.

      - Stephen
    • Trudy Shaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2000