Re: [mythsoc] LeGuin reference question

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2000
      Dear Ted;
      "The Language of the Night: Essays on Fantasy and Science Fiction"
      by Ursula LeGuin, edited and with introductions by Susan Wood. New York.
      G.P. Putnam's Sonss, c1979. second impression. 270 pages.
      "From Elfland to Poughkeepsie" begins on page 83; the notes end on
      page 96.
      The copyrights page says that "From Elfland to Poughkeepsie" was
      copyright Ursula LeGuin 1973, and appeared in From Elfland to
      Poughkeepsie, Pendragon Press.
      ( And on the title page of my copy is Ursula LeGuin's autograph.)
      Grace E. Funk

    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2000
        Can anbybody help with the pagination of the following:

        Le Guin, Ursula K. “From Elfland to Poughkeepsie.” _The Language of the
        Night: Essays on Fantasy and Science Fiction._ Ed. Susan Wood. New York:
        Putnam’s, 1979. PAGINATION???

        On what pages in the volume is this essay “From Elfland to
        Poughkeepsie” found?

        Ted
        --
        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2000
          Thanks, Grace. That helps much.

          Ted