Re: [mythsoc] Did =you= find it?

  • Sophie Masson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
      You can't hide from a nine year old's eagle eye! But speaking as a writer,
      it is hard for writer editor typesetter etc to see every mistake, esp in a
      big book! I thought there was another mistake, when the murdered people's
      spirits came out from Voldemort's wands in the wrong order--was that a
      mistake?
      Sophie
      Author site:
      http://www.northnet.com.au/~smasson