Upcoming Fantasy Cons in the Greater Chicago area . . .

  • MJK
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
      Does anyone know of any fantasy cons taking place in the next year in
      the Greater Chicago area and nearby midwest? (I am already aware of
      anything that's been published in Mythprint.) What about web sites
      with this information?

      Mary Jo
    • Mary Kay Kare
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2000
        MJK wrote:

        > Does anyone know of any fantasy cons taking place in the next year in
        > the Greater Chicago area and nearby midwest? (I am already aware of
        > anything that's been published in Mythprint.) What about web sites
        > with this information?
        >
        > Mary Jo

        Not, strictly fantasy, probably billed as science fiction which usu
        includes fantasy, is Windycon http://www.windycon.org/

        The sf-lovers convention site lists cons of all sorts all over the
        world.
        http://sflovers.rutgers.edu/Reference/fandom/conlist/cons.html

        MKK