Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien and Literary Theory

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2000
      Ted Sherman wrote:

      >I went to the amazon.co.uk site, but it didn't list a publisher for
      >Shippey's book. Do you (or does anyone else out there {Wayne, are you
      >there?]) know the publisher?

      I'm here. As Carl and Wendell say, the publisher is HarperCollins. Amazon
      UK don't always show complete information.

      Houghton Mifflin, Boston, will be publishing Shippey's new book next spring.

      Wayne Hammond
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2000
        You're right, Wendell, he does. When I went to the amazon.co.uk site, however,
        the publisher isn't listed. I just didn't read Carl's post carefully enough
        before clicking on the link.

        Ted

        WendellWag@... wrote:

        > I'm confused. Carl does give the publisher. It's HarperCollins. The ISBN
        > is 0-261-10400-4.
        >
        > Wendell Wagner

        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythopoeic Literature